In this course we will be using SQL and PostgreSQL to perform CRUD operations.
PostgreSQL is a very popular, advanced, open-source object-relational database management system used by a lot of organizations. It is a very robust database management system.
Any software or a web application will typically do these set of operations called C.R.U.D.
CRUD Stands for
· Create (Insert)
· Read (Select)
What we will learn include:
· How to install PostgreSQL Database Server
· How to Load a sample database into PostgreSQL Server
· How to Create a database and table
· How to insert data into a table
· How to query and retrieve data from a table
· How to update existing data inside a table
· How to delete data from a table
· How to sort retrieved data from a table
· How to Filter data using WHERE clause
· How to remove duplicate data
· How to use subqueries to query and retrieve data
· How to group data using GROUP BY clause
How to use the HAVING clause to group data