Intro to Machine Learning DeepLearning DeepimageJ
Introduction to Machine Learning DeepLearning DeepimageJ (Free Course)
Introduction to Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) for Bioimage Analysis:
4:34– Basic concepts to understand the workflow of ML/DL methods.
45:34– Technical requirements and key aspects to apply ML/DL to bioimage data analysis.
55:17– Some important tools and resources to get started with these techniques, with a special focus in DeepImageJ: a user-friendly plugin to process images using pre-trained DL models in ImageJ/Fiji.
Learning outcomes: After this session you will be able to:
– Understand the fundamentals behind machine learning and deep learning.
– Design a basic deep learning solution for your bioimage problem.
– Share your deep learning model with the bioimage community using ImageJ
Recommended prior knowledge:
– Basic knowledge of statistics and linear algebra.
– Basic knowledge of ImageJ / Fiji processing.
Enroll Now (Free Course)